Saturday, December 16, 2006

An Neong Ha Sey Oh SAFTI MI!

I just got my posting on Friday and guess wad? I am going to OCS! Sigh.. More army shit to come my way and more stuff that I dun understand that I have to do. How I wish I was just a simple civilian. I know that it may be an honour to pass out as an officer in OCS, but to sacrifice so much of that time and effort put in away from home and my loved ones, it is hard to even think of sometimes. Army life has kinda showed me the route to independence. A chance for me to live out life on my own, in its own kind of way. I guess I will just have to go with the flow for now. Time will tell whether my effort will bear its fruit. Things seem much livelier i guess, and its getting more exciting. I can feel the vibes. I dunno how to explain it, but its a cool feeling to have. I'll let time tell, I'll just let time tell.. Press on Saffy, press on..

No comments: