Sunday, July 01, 2007

A wonderful week!

A turn of events after the horrible week I had last week was a good change indeed. Had fun fooling around with my my platoon mates while preparing to pack for Taiwan. Though it was hell packing the stuff, eventually it became second nature I guess.. haha..

I had fun talking and interacting with the freshies in OCS. They really looked like freshies you'd meet on their first day in school where they really had no idea what to expect until the seniors would step in to guide them along. It was really an eye opener for me I guess. I think the experience made up for my lost chances to be a GL in TPSU camps.. Oh duh.. I still prefer main comm.. Being a commander in future can be fun as well. Expecting the best after I commission in 2 months!

Had a great time yesterday @ Mind Cafe with so many people I haven met up in a long long time. It was almost like a mini TPSU reunion lah.. Iskandar and Khai made fun of me as usual, Weiqi mocking me the whole evening and Yasin so engrossed in the whole board game thingy.. I don't understand why these people hardly change!haha..

The whole plan was a set up to celebrate Kai wei's birthday in advance that day and I guess it went rather well. The cake was nice, the setting was perfect and it seemed as if the birthday girl knew nothing about the surprise at all! Birthday girl damn dumb leh.. Hehe..
Birthday girl pouting her lips! :P
Birthday girl cut cake!

I also had fun with Iskandar taking nonsense pics with some figures.. Guys will be guys.. Haha..
Its about these times with friends that is really enjoyable and memorable I guess. Glad I met up with these people who either changed lives and changed mine. Group photo!
Going to Taiwan with so many expectations for myself. Really hope I can prove myself worthy to lead a band of 27 men after commissioning. I'll miss so many people here in SG. Hope I get the nod though after I come back from Taiwan. Hope I do.. ;)

No comments: