Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The chocolate bar..

My first entry ever since I came back from Taiwan but I guess I need to say little about how fun Taiwan was. Training was great, RnR was fantastic. Too bad I can't blog out much of the details because it'll cause a great deal of people to get jealous.. Haha.. I'll put up some pictures soon.. I hope..

Coming back from Taiwan, I guess I needed to finish some unfinished business here. Time spent with my friends and things I really felt needed to be ironed out before I get my chocolate bar. Getting the chocolate bar seems to be so near though it is still like 40 days away. Thing is, along the way, distractions get in the way and it is just confusing how life can become sometimes when they become more significant. Sometimes i dunno why my life can be this hard to lead. Sometimes I wish it were more simpler. Why can't the answers be right in front of me? Why do I always find it so difficult? OMG, please help me..

Looking forward to the day I commission fervently. Really looking forward to the time I meet the men I seek to lead. Listening to commissioning songs really sets the tone I guess. I thank the people around me who still choose to be my beloved friends through these 9 months of toil and tribulations in my life. You have been my inspiration to succeed..

No comments: