Monday, August 20, 2007

Meeting people..

Over the past few weeks, it seemed quite extraordinary to meet so many new and old faces around me. Meeting people whom names I do not remember. Meeting those who have unfortunate incidents working with me. Others who I still care about after not meeting them for so long. Whether it be a hi-bye opportunity, i think it still goes to show how much my effort to open up when I was in school paid off. It really can get frustrating not knowing who to meet just to chill out after booking out on the weekend. Then again, I'm not certain of whether there is a person out there who is the special one for me. Maybe thinking about it is just a passing phase in my life, but I can say I feel most comfortable knowing I only have to be responsible for myself and not someone else at least until the time comes. I'll just have to let nature take its course and ride along its wave. For the time being, I'll just be the person I am; a soldier defending the land I stand on.

No comments: