Thursday, June 26, 2008

Back From Camp.. BIZAD CAMP!

To think that I almost thought of not registering for BIZAD camp, I almost missed the chance to meet many more new peeps for the new school sem coming up. Honestly, if there was any camp that I easily describe as the one that gave me a kaleidescope of emotions throughout the time, it definitely had to be RETROSPECTIF. As a freshie, I looked at the camp from many perspectives; both from a participant as well as the organisers. I could only comment that I had too high expectations from peeps who tried their best at executing the camp at this scale generally for the first time. Yet, I felt happy knowing that I made great friends with other freshies as well as the seniors who really made the camp even more fun than I thought it would be. Guess my life in NUS wouldn't be as bad as I thought after all, ever since realising that these guys from JC were very much human as I was and they appreciated the company of someone who came from a different background from them. These guys really knew what having fun means and to think that I had stereotypes of them. Well, I'll be waiting to see more of what's to come in NUS. Especially knowing that I got nominated to be in something BIG! LOL! Being in BIZAD really rocks! Never regretted choosing NUS BIZ! Woo!

No comments: