Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Happiness

What is this word happiness? A word that is so overused, many think it doesn't really co-exist in the hustle and bustle of the city. Well I believe in the pursuit of happiness as much as it is a cliche to the movie of the same name. It is a feeling of intense emotions that can bring someone much joy to his or her world. I love the feeling when I am on the receiving end of this feeling. It seems like all happiness begets happiness as I consciously pursue it. It seems like more and more good things continue to come my way the more I am happy. With all my energy, I spread this happiness to all to those around me for happiness is infectious. Thank god for I would never exchange my experiences in my life for anything. I am in the happiest moment of my life right now and I will never exchange it for anything.

No comments: