Friday, July 18, 2008

Mixed feelings..

I'm going into University fairly excited yet I'm quite nervous about starting school all over again. I can't imagine myself going through the system like I did in polytechnic and I don't really know if I can do it at all. I'm feeling a bit dejected. I could say totally over-awed by the people around me, my new surroundings and my next phase of my life. I think I am afraid of facing the civilian world again after getting so used to the Army for the past 2 years of my life. I'm not sure whether life after ORD is really the life I've been looking forward to at all.. I am having these mixed feelings because I don't really know what I want to look forward to in school at all.. Other than getting the grades, I felt I already accomplished what I wanted to do in Polytechnic. So will I get to do something different in NUS? Honestly, I'm not sure. The anticipation is keeping me on my toes until the day I start school. Till then I'll just have to count the days down to the day I hang up my rifle for good.

Meeting that someone new has been emotional; both in its good ways and bad. I really hope for the best, for I there is nothing else I'd rather do then to be with the special someone for as long as I can. I hope everything will soon iron itself out. She's too good to be true. She's really too good to be true. Somehow I think I'm not even good enough for her. I can't match up to her. Yet, I hope I can give her all I can give. :)

No comments: