Friday, August 08, 2008

NUS RAG and NDP

Starting my journey into NUS could not get any more exciting as this; NUS Bizad FOC followed by Bizad O-WEEK followed by NUS RAG & FLAG day. Though the past few weeks has been a topsy turvy ride, I think NUS rag day helped to raise my spirits altogether. I was expecting much more, but how can I expect much more from a a faculty that has only 600 freshies as compared to the thousands in the other faculties. The Bizaders did great coz we won the President's Overall Challenge Shield again! I'm glad we did coz it proved how much more we juniors need to prove ourselves to defend the shield again next year. I took some photos of the event. It was really kinda cool!





























NDP 08 is like tomorrow and I'm feeling abit jittery about it. Maybe because it is going to be on live television and the whole of Singapore is watching. Still, the show has to go on and I think it will be a good show nonetheless. I'm glad I'm participating in the show as an ensign. I know I'll be proud to know when I look back that I was involved in the National Day parade holding my unit's colours.

I'm looking forward to National Day with happiness and pride as well as with sadness in my heart. I think I got my just deserts for breaking my promises to others in my teens when the person broke every promise she ever made when we broke up. I'm still feeling the pain as much as I tell myself I've moved on. Sometimes I wonder whether I can open up my heart ever again. I'm tired but I got to look forward to something new. I hope there will be something new to erase those sad memories.

No comments: