Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The team. My team

The team has reached a level beyond any other.. I find myself in a space where I would not usually see myself in. A level where passion is overriding all form of logic. I'm starting to feel for the team in ways I never would have imagined. I have given too much to give it up. If all this effort comes to naught, I will still pursue this dream with endeavor to fulfill my ultimate dream. I love this sport to bits. I eat, sleep, breathe it.. Its so much a part of my life, its too much to take away. I believe in the team. I believe in everyone that gives their all in that very boat I row, for I will row with every might I have to cross that finish line in perfect fashion. As winners in our hearts and minds, as brothers who have come a long way to where we are today. Aggression. Adrenalin. Put these two together and nothing can stop us. I believe. I believe.

No comments: