Monday, October 25, 2010

Back to writing again..

I realised I haven't wrote on this blog for eons and I realised Iknow I should write more to bring out what I have to say for the rest of my time on this Earth. I haven't been fair to myself when I know I have the ability to create more than I imagine I could. It hasn't been an easy ride since a year ago. but it really has been a very very exciting journey indeed. Let's try to start this journey of writing again. Because I know I'm worth every word I say. I'm better than I will be yesterday because I will be a better me tomorrow. Let's start afresh, new life, a new beginning with each post i start. Let me relive the passion to write again.

My life has never been so eventful ever since she came into my life. As far as she may be, I guess that is a reason for me to really think about my commitment to someone again; believing in love in a long distance relationship at least for awhile more. I never knew she would be that accomodating, so loving, its bitter-sweet this relationship where both are on different continents.

Its going to be a hectic week I know. Every time I have to squeeze into doing this and that. But I chose this life and I never regretted any part of it. I've been living life just like how I wanted it to be. Unpredictable, on the edge, over the top and full of zest. No one else can have such a life like mine. There is only one of me and I know I am that special in this world. You are amazing! You are fantastic, You will make the world a better place! Sahfahri is the coolest person aive!

Welcome back Saf!!

No comments: