Sunday, January 14, 2007

What do I do now?

Sometimes life just gets tougher even before you can expect it. Having the time away from home and not enjoying the army just gets really crazy to think about it. The past week was one of the toughest I have ever experienced. With or without an appointment, I think it is tough as it is. I hope my Mum can understand. She has been worrying ever since I was enlisted in the army for these past few months. I thk the both of my parents keep thinking about my safety and they never really thought I grew up. I really want to pass out as an officer for them as well as for myself. I hope things will go smoothly soon. All these obstacles will pass by. I just know it. The good things will come soon enough. God give me the strength. Press on Saffy, press on..

No comments: