Sunday, June 03, 2007

Photo Frenzy!!

I just got a new camera last Thursday and I've been taking a lot of photos ever since. My new "toy" is so fun to use, I'm just clicking away. At least I know now that I have memories of events for keepsake in future. Getting the hang of the features too. Took some photos during my outing with my ex-poly classmates. I think they came out great!



Went to a Japanese restaurant.. I liked the cup, art piece in itself... I had Chicken Teriyaki don.. OooOOhh.. Marvelous!


Kinda cool to see my poly buddies after coming back from Brunei. We all seem just the same except that we're all serving the country less the girls of course.

Sometimes time really just stands still when we relive our moments in poly. Nostalgia really sets in...






Had a cuppa-joe @ Starbucks with the guys. Really just lazed around taking photos. The cup of Banana Java Chip was too good, I had a to take a photo of it..

Had some Tau Huay at Rochor Rd, to finish off the food feast that day.

After coming back from Brunei, I really learnt to appreciate things much better. Time spent with friends and family becomes much treasured and appreciated. It was tough in Brunei; the comforts of life was taken away from me for 9 long days.

No comments: