Sunday, June 17, 2007

Working hard yet playing hard..

More work just seems to come in the truckloads when I thought it would be more relaxed. I think officer life would only come in such a package in future; workloads in truckloads. Stressed but handling it fine. Had a fun week training outfield though there'll be more to come. I have to admit, I am having fun in camp. It will be a pity I only have 3 months left in OCS. I really should do something about comms ball soon. Stressed.. I think.. :p

Glad I went out with my ex-classmates at Sentosa, though didn't spend much time there. Made a fool of myself in Vivocity. I swear there was at least 30 people in front of me when I took this picture. Had fun being the thick skinned guy!
Life just brings on its roller coaster ride, when I meet challenges and new people come into my life. I realise its just about belief in yourself and focus in your goals that really makes a difference. The "Work hard and play hard" philosophy will be something I'll stick to for a long time to come.
I know I can do the many things in life that is not impossible to achieve. In time I will get the results. In time they will show.

No comments: