Sunday, November 04, 2007

TP Alumni @ Regatta 07

The sights and sounds seemed so familiar.. Singlet clad men and women were walking around UOB building. A myriad of colours adorned the banks of Boat quay as men and women of all ages congregated at the biggest dragonboat race of the year, the Singapore River Regatta 2007. Hunks and babes came down to Boat quay today to either participate or just have a good time basking in the sun. It was judgement day for my alma mater, TP to race for school pride.

Unfortunately, they did not fair as well as I thought they would, coming in 4th for their National Men's Championship race. It wasn't really the highlight I was looking forward to. Yet being at the races did give me a sense of nostalgia.

Every moment I was at the race sight was intensely hair raising. I don't really understand why it seemed as if I miss being in the dragon boat, rowing with the passion running through my veins like I was in the yesteryears. It seemed as if the sensation and feelings the dragon boaters felt seem to come back for a moment today. I felt like I was rowing again.

I had my doubts to row again in University, when I could see myself pursuing other opportunities to improve myself. However, there is no way I will admit I lost my love for rowing. Sports is my way of testing my limits and it will continue to be so for years to come. It seems rowing is one of my passions I can never let go off. It is really my cup of tea.

In any case, i wish the TPDB team good luck in their future endeavours and look forward to perform better with each and every race. Got some pictures of the guys today. Hey TPDB, keep at it... Hope I can get to row in NUS soon. God willing.

ZzzzZZZZzzzzzHibin!


TeamTP 2007!

Team Alumnua 2007! We SaY!
Idiots aka TP Alumni...

TPDB in the Grand Finals! I'm proud of them!

Life is Great!

No comments: