Sunday, February 11, 2007

Immediate action to conflict management..

I have to do certain things to quickly remedy the situation. And I have to do it today. It may seem insignificant but it could prove to be elusive once it reaches a particular point in time. I have to agree that I have an ego, but it does not mean that I have to right all the time. I think the greatest part of being an exceptional leader is that part when conflicts can be managed diigently. Many choose to move away from conflicts for the part that they do not see the purpose of pursuing a solution to the problem. On hind sight, handling conflicts creates environments where someone willing to learn can deal with them effectively in future. The leader's ability to humble himself can truely be an asset to him. I will make it an asset to myself. The lifelong plan has only just begun. I cannot wait to see the results of my efforts in future. I believe the results will show, it is only a matter of time. I believe. Press on Saffy, press on.

No comments: