Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Transition; Wing Appmt to Normal Cadet..

I think the past 4 weeks as the CWC has really just flew by. Considering the roller coaster ride I have been through in my life, I must still say there is so much for me to absorb within the course of my stay in OCS. Self-motivation has become a main part of my life ever since I took up the job and the challenges I experienced can never ever be exchanged for anything else in the entire world. It was a fantastic experience to be the CWC leading my wing in the commander's parade as well as proving to the wing finally that I have earned my place to lead them in the wing for the past 4 weeks. The experience was exemplary of a roller coaster ride; full of ups and downs, leaps and bounds and at times roundabouts along the way. My next step would be to guide the new and maintain or help to make better what it is to what can be better. The experience is never too much for me.. Somehow I wish it would not end this fast.. Crazy but true..

No comments: