Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Helicopter ride anyone?

Woah! Guess what! I took my very first and maybe the only helicopter ride in my life today! It was exciting knowing that we would be taking a ride in the Helicopter aka Super Puma, yet it was almost mind boggling, knowing that I was actually flying in the helicopter today! It was so cool climbing in as if we were on a mission. It was almost as if I was living a dream I had when I was a small boy. I never really thought that day would come until today. It was kinda emotional though it was only a 5 minute ride. Then again I realised it was something I knew few would ver experience and I was grateful for even that 5 minutes. To think about it, there was a simple lesson I learnt from that. I have to be really grateful to be in OCS or even living as a human being for that matter as I can choose to live the way I want to live my life. Many grow complacent about their lives and choose to let the world control them when they can realise and live the dreams they ever wanted to do. It seems life I lived a part of that childhood dream coincidentally and I hope that there would be more to come.

No comments: