Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Cool times ahead..

I think being in platoon 2 has been getting more and more fun as the days go by. It seems like the new cadets from the Charlie are getting along better with the old boys and it seems lie the attitude is getting better everyday. I can tell who is making the effort to make their stay here memorable and walking the path with these people can only make my journey much more enjoyable.

Turnout is coming soon and I can't wait for the big day to happen. Our impact on the junior cadets will really be somewhat significant. Especially since we are the only wing to turn out 5 others. Lesson I learnt. Speak up with confidence to anybody I guess, even if the person is of a higher ranking than you are. It was a good experience. I guess it was cool no one could have such an experience.

Ended the day feeling really tired. Alot of things now that I have to do. Focus on completing each would be a necessity. Focus.. Focus..

No comments: