Thursday, August 03, 2006

Another episode of "Did you know?"

An exhilarating day with the highlight being the motivational talk that I was given a chance to give in the afternoon. I liked the session because it was with a smaller crowd and I could raise the intensity of my message across to these people who were interested in what I had to say to them. I raised it a bar higher. I enjoyed myself. They enjoyed themselves. The result was fantastic. The people went home inspired. I could throw it up a notch.. but not yet.. I'm not ready yet.. There is still so much more for me to learn..

Got 4 new business partners in the making. I have the faith that these people are confident of reaching success. I am ready to take on the challenge of leading them. It will be a matter of time I have to. They are ready to take on the route of success. Are you?

Many people in life are never fully satisfied with their lives simply because they do not push their limits beyond what they can imagine. Their comfort zone is completely limited to what they feel is logical. The human mind is much more capable than many think it can do; when harnessed, it can build great fortunes when used in the right manner.

Did you know?
1 percent of the population in the world own 99 percent of the world's wealth? Which percentage are you willing to be categorised under?

Think about it..
Till the next "Did you know?", Peace out!!

No comments: