Saturday, August 12, 2006

EBAY Rocks!

I recently discovered the magic of online shopping yesterday.. and it was damn fun! Bidding and buying stuff had more of the excitement than getting stuff from the shopping centre. There was more to choose from that wasn't available from the shops as well. I recently got a T-shirt for only $4.97!! I also bought a book I've been looking for months for $35.00. Just missed out on a Levi's 501 jeans by a mere $0.50 cents. The winner wasn't about to get lose the bid I guess. I thk it will be a dream come true for women to shop from the internet for the rest of their lives. It makes all the work so much easier for the guys. ;) THANK YOU SO MUCH EBAY!

Did you know?
The first item ever sold on eBay was Omidyar's (the founder of EBay) broken laser pointer for $13.83. Astonished, he contacted the winning bidder and asked if he understood that the laser pointer was broken. In his responding email, the buyer explained: "I'm a collector of broken laser pointers."

Strange!! Till next time.. Peace out!

No comments: