Friday, May 16, 2008

A Chaotic day!

Went for another afternoon of NDP training. It is going to be tougher the next time I round I swear. Haha.. Well it's all part and parcel of the whole NDP package I guess. No one would have believed that we were going through the whole sequence of the parade on our second training. I must say it is really a huge feat trying to coordinate hundreds of people on the parade square. My respects go out to all Sergeant Majors. I cannot imagine how fantastic we'll look on the parade square come August 9. I am really looking forward to it.

Well after that long afternoon, the all important ice cream outing with Elene, Teck and Xuihui. Lol. Never would have guessed the incredible amount of laughter we got out of this trip to Tom's Palette. It was CHAOS in TOM's Palette! I hope Chronos enjoys the the "feng li shu" aka pineapple tarts I brought for him from Taiwan. And I sure believe that the rest of us had a great time with the owners and their "5 year old" worker playing "the Secret Number"! Esther just can't stop making fun of me I guess. More jokes are on her this time. Had fun the whole night just laughing away. Oh I am sure I wouldn't want her to be my best friend in NUS FASS. I'll run away as far as I can if I ever see her.. Oh well, if she's reading this blog, I guess it won't be bad to praise her for being such a joy to be around and a not-so-bad ice cream scooper. LOL. I wish she just stick to her netball sometimes. Yet, I kind of respect her focused attitude to her beloved sport. Yo, Capitan. I think you made the greatest captain at during your time! The 2 slits above your nose (i.e. eyes) showed everything.LOL!

<< ESTHER aka CAPTAIN 5 Yr old!


















<< The New Ice Cream Stick Disposal System


Well, hope I have such "chaotic" days in many times to come! Till my next posting!

No comments: