Wednesday, May 14, 2008

NDP '08 OEI! & Taiwan Pics!

Yes, NDP is coming soon and preparations are already under way. Already started my first NDP rehearsal yesterday for the colour party. The flag is EXTREMELY heavy. It seems heavier after the previous day's gym session. My body's still aching from all that carrying and marching. I am going to see most of my weekends doing the parades. I can see myself doing the same thing over and over and over again. Yet, I know everything is going to be worth it when I march into the parade grounds with my unit colour flying high. It will be a moment I will most definitely remember for the rest of my life. I hope all the effort will be worth that moment in time on 9 August 2008. In the mean time, I'll think about ORDing along the way. ORD in 3 months! Woo!

Oh and some pictures I took in Taiwan!
The scenery was awesome.. Just breathtaking..
An ocean view.. At Kenting, south of Taiwan.

The very popular Ximen shopping district behind me!

Smelly beancurd stallin Shilin Night Market. I had to queue 20 minutes for one bag of 10 pieces. Hell it was worth it!

In the Taipei metro! I think as tourists we really made quite a din in the train. Quite a cool experience being in one of the most efficient metros in the world!

Well, that's all for the photos. Taiwan was fun. Looking forward to more tours in future! NDP next up!

No comments: