Sunday, May 18, 2008

Thought, Think, Thinking..

I had a great time with my some of my poly friends yesterday maybe because this was the first time we met this year. Meeting them really reminds me of my days in Poly. Without them I would have never got to where I am today. Yet, I can sense many of them have begun to move on with their lives and I am happy for them. Some of them have moved to beyond where I am right now, studying for their degrees and so on. Yet, my dreams seem so distant from where they are headed. For I am thinking..

I'm getting tired. Tired of the fact that I face the same old thoughts everyday from the people around me. I'm tired; hearing the same old way of moving ahead in life, of buying a new car, of signing on in the Army etc etc. I'm tired of hearing how people get so excited going into a local university and everyone else praising them for it. I'm tired because all those dreams are not my dreams. I'm tired of people not facing up to the reality of the choices they are making in their lives. My heart is telling me to do something else I know I am destined for. My heart is asking me to do it for my family. If I ever stood for something, it has to be this. Jiayou Saf! I can do it. I know I can.

No comments: