Saturday, July 22, 2006

Blogo-hunting and the meeting of silence

Today was the day when I would realise my blog is the smallest, most insignificant blog on the entire planet! Surprisingly while surfing the net, searching for what it seems was to be my "task" for the day, I came upon a blog which had an entry on Kuala Lumpur. It was just the site I was looking for I guess until I saw that it was written by none other than XIA XUE!!!

I was like OMG. Xia Xue?! But then, since the topic did relate to something I wanted to get info about, so wad the heck, just read it anyway. Guess what! Xiaxue was amusing through and through. I never realised she was such a fascinating read in her blog. From getting herself cheated by a taxi driver to getting molested in Petaling street, the truth was laid for all to see. Blogo-hunting is fun man! You never know what you're in for. Anyway Xiaxue is kind of cute. Haha.. but nah.. Already got targets in sight!! Haha.. Soon I had to rush off for prayers. Rushed back for what I thought would be an interesting meeting. Boy i was sooOOO WRONG!

Had a meeting with the "chosen ones"(lecturers) to decide the roles they were going to take for the upcoming orientation. What can I say. The "chosen ones" were "too wise" to raise their views. Sometimes, you could even hear a pin drop. Occasionally, you'd hear a cricket in the background. That was how quiet the meeting atmosphere was. I thought I was in a funeral procession rather than a meeting. OMG! Luckily, there were "earthlings" (students) my age at the meeting.. What a relieve! I 'd call the meeting, the "meeting where silence is golden"..

But wad the heck, I got to see someone and this time, I managed to notice her.. I really love her smile; always makes my day :) So that someone if you're reading this blog, I noticed you yah! :P Piwen was extremely KAYPO lah. Ask me how much my pay lah, why my desk so empty lah, this and that lah. I think she deserves nothing less than some chilli padi to shut her mouth. Haha!

Felt great today! 2 new acquantainces turned potential business partners. Truely brilliant! To live the live of my dreams tomorrow, I will help those who need the opportunity to shine today!
I will shine today and tomorrow and for the rest of my life!

Look out world! Sahfahri is coming!!

Quote of the day!:
All the dogs will bark, but the caravan will still move! - Joseph Birchmark

You will only understand the phrase if you're meant to, if you understand the phrase above, do drop me a tag and share your dream!

You live the life you wish to lead! Peace out!

No comments: