Monday, July 17, 2006

Minds Cafe - Cafe for your mind!!



Had a great time today at Prinsep street for a nice chill out session with Elene, Ah Huay, Glenn and Teck. We were playing this game called "I'm the Boss" in the cafe till we went a bit overboard; people started to want us to lower our volume! I finally proved myself worthy winning $57 million, beating Glenn by a mere $3 million. Haha! YessSSSAAAAA!!
Mind cafe has always been a great haunt ever since I dropped by it only a mere 6 months ago. Been a regular customer since and been loving every opportunity I get to go there and play some of my favourite board games. Hey people, go to THE MIND CAFE to really have fun with friends. No where else comes close! Here anyway here's a quote of the day that would clearly relate to luck; something I had little of playing some of the games there.

Quote of the day:
Luck is where preparation meets opportunity!

That's all for today!! Tune in tomorrow for a some FRESH content!

No comments: