Sunday, July 23, 2006

Monkey See Monkey Do!

MAD PACKED SATURDAY..
Had a great Saturday yesterday, earned a bit of money and caught a movie that was truely awesome. I'd certainly recommend it to anyone.. hmm.. If you can grab the DVD! Its called the Secret. Catch it if you can! Had a great time with some of my ex-poly buddies to celebrate another poly buddy's birthday. Food was good. Company was.. so so I guess.. Read blogs before I went to sleep, had a great chat with Sandy. She's cool. But abit too emo for me.. hehe..Had to wake up really early the next day as Sunday awaits..
SUNDAY MORNING AFTERSHOCK..
Sunday morning.. Oh my gosh I was late for my meeting with the rest of the bunch from the YEC! Got up when Hock Chuan called me.. Grabbed my stuff after my shower and left. Thought I made it just in time to meet them. Oh no..
BAD START...
What a day! I got to the wrong place, wrong time, wrong cab driver.. But at least I still got to my intended destination after that. Heck lah! Things will get better soon! And I guess it did. Made a bunch of new friends with the YEC peeps and really enjoyed the time myself alot doing something I really love to do.. being a station master..
MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO..
I saw monkeys around the area and I must say they are realli cute. Took some pictures of them. Woah! I must say they have big "dongs dongs" for creatures like dat. Hairy animals...Funny animals... Reminds me of a monkey I know called Chan Chin Teck.. Almost similar traits.. Everything the same.. Only bigger in size, no tail and lesser hair. Anyway, I'm talking about my best friend.hehe.. I love monkeys. I really envy monkeys. They can climb trees, they can run, they can hang on trees with their tails and when they fight, their whole troop join in damn it! Look at our army, OMG! Some can't run, some can't even hang on the monkey bar for nuts, give them a bazooka and they can't shoot an elephant and for goodness sakes, when war breaks out, our men will suffer from this particular disease called Piss-in-my-pants syndrome! I love monkeys. Cos they look much handsomer than the people I love to hate! These people.. I doubt they're decendants of monkeys.. More decendants to cows. I call them bull-sh*t!
DREAMS..
Monkey see monkey do. A common cliche we can associate to most people around us. Why be everyone else when you can be a somebody?! I choose to be different.. I choose to dream..
Dreams so big that they will blow you away when you achieve them.. Dream and keep on dreaming, for what you want so badly will be what you get.

....Your wish is the Universe's command!

Tune in to a new "Did You Know?" segment coming soon to a blog near you!

No comments: