Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Aftermath of "THE TALK"

Though it is Thursday today, I prefer to say that wednesday was a more interesting day. It was cool getting people to listen to what I had to say based on what I experienced. I must say I was very motivated myself, when I saw the amount of people willing to listen to me speak. I must have really got the Law of Attraction going for me. They were mostly a bunch of people who came in with the intention of getting tips of how to improve on exams. I'd rather give them tips on how they improve their lives. It was interesting how they responded to my questions in the talk as alot of the points that I mentioned in the talk was true. It reflected the ways many of them experienced life, from the day they were born to exact moment they were there in that LT. I knew if out of 100 of these people 20 learnt something from the talk, I think that is enough. For if 20 of these people would start to share what I mentioned in the talk, it will spread like wildfire. I gave a promise to myself that the next talk I will give, I will move them, I will make them laugh and I will make them cry. That is my goal and no one can stop me. I think a quote of the day should be sufficient enough for today. It was also something I shared with them.

Quote of the day:
Knowing is when you know that you know nothing. That is knowledge. - Confucius

Peace out guys and live your dreams! Because I know YOU CAN!

No comments: