Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Would you work for US$1 a year?

Time travelled rather quickly today I guess. Was looking forward to learn more from my business partner than ever before. It was about time I started looking doing something to improve myself, listening to the audio CDs as well as reading "Sphere of Silence" today. What a way to empower yourself. Your mind just opens up to information when you seek for it. It all just made sense. Hmm.. but let's get on to today's "Did you know?". It features one of my role models I must say..

Hey! Ever asked yourself what you could do with US$1. Nothing much I guess? What about working for your company for US$1 a YEAR? Believe it but that was what this guy did for the company he founded. That guy is THE guy who brought you your beloved Ipod, Ipod nanos and Itunes. He is Steve Jobs.

Did you know?
Steve Jobs, founder of Apple Computers, worked for US$1 a year when he came back to revive the then depreciating Apple computers. Though his current salary still stands at US$1, he remains a major shareholder of Apple Computers as well as a US$90 million jet plane from the board of Directors of the company. Amazing!!

That's it for today's "Did you know?". See you again next time..

No comments: